Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Some Fun Stuff

Here's just a couple pictures and videos of what we've been up to.

On Saturday we were ambitious and decided to hike the Y (for non-Utahns it is basically hiking up the side of the mountain where a big Y is painted for BYU). It was a little steeper than we remembered it being back in our college days and so we only did a third of it. But we've made it our goal to go hiking every nice weather Saturday until Zac has his big hike in July.
Anne was nice and comfy-cozy in her stroller and slept for most of the hike...rough.


I just saw Zac feeding her on Sunday and thought they looked so cute. The doting father.
One of Anne's new discoveries is her ability to stick her foot in her mouth. She definitely got her flexibility from her Daddy, not me.
Anne is so laid-back and that she doesn't mind wearing sunglasses or hats thankfully. I saw these in Target for a buck and couldn't resist.
I couldn't decide which picture was cuter so.....I put them both.
Some darn cute people.
If this is a sign of what is to come, we're in trouble. Those of you that have had two kids or have been a sibling know what I'm talking about. I fear the word that is repeating over and over in her head is "mine...mine....mine...mine" :)
Anne is a girl after my own heart.....

A fun little game...

2 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

I can't believe you took Anne on your hike with you. I don't want to hike myself up that mountain and I certainly don't want to push a baby up a mountain either. You guys are crazy but good job.

the Flammers said...

I'm pretty impressed you made it a third of the way up especially with the stroller. What big hike are you doing this summer? Sounds like lots of hard, fun work!!