Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New hair and warm weather

So Anne's hair is getting long enough that we are starting to experiment with different hair styles. I thought this one would look boyish, but in a dress she looks absolutely adorable.

So the other night we were all laying on our bed reading stories to Anne and I looked over and she was out. It was hilarious.

Anne enjoys drinking out of her sippy cups but prefers when I unscrew the lid so she can drink right out of the cup like Mommy. :)
Per request of her Aunty here is a shot of her teeth. They look smaller here than they really are and they get bigger every day. Luckily for me she is not a biter.
Such a ham.
She now wants whatever food we are eating and is trying new foods all the time. Here she is munching on a cucumber I was eating.
I was so excited that it was warm outside today that I built a pool....well a wading pool anyways in our backyard. I forgot to get a picture of it but it was simply some 2x4's and a tarp. Our friends came to join us for our first pool party of the season!
Anne looked adorable in her little swimsuit. (I tried on her 12 mo suit and it didn't fit, this one is 18 mo!)
Another new hair style, inspired by her Uncle Loren :)

Me and my girl having fun.
Our first argument.
Just funny. I don't know why she would hold them up to her forehead. I just think in her head she's saying "By the power of grayskull!" (for those of you in my generation who understood that :)
And last of all, here's Anne's new noise she likes to make when she wants food. We just want her to learn how to do it to us, rather than just her food. :)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

so i read you blog all the time and i think your little girl is adorable!! if you want to read mine, send me an email and i'll send you an invite!
cheer004@yahoo.com

Kelee said...

She is getting so big!! She is such a cutie!! So when are you gonna show her off??? School gets out on Friday the 22nd!! So you should bring her sometime!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for showing the teeth! ;) The one of her being a ham looks just like Zac. Cute Stuff!