Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and ...Tongues :)

We had a fun Easter weekend and were lucky to have Zac's Mom for a visit! We started out the festivities with a Stake Easter 5K run. Anne and I were going to do it together but as we were loading into the car it started raining so I did it solo instead.



It was a lot of fun and I ended up getting my goal of finishing in 30 minutes. It was an added bonus that I got 3rd place for the women.


Anne had fun playing with Gabbie :)



We don't know where this came from, but on Saturday she was playing with her big bouncy ball and started sticking her tongue out. It was hilarious.

And wet.....











The weather was much nicer for Easter Sunday.

After Church, the Easter bunny came and brought goodies for all of us. Anne liked her plastic eggs.


Anne likes to play the piano. It's cute, she pounds on the keys and looks up at the music like Mama.


Gabbie and cousin Luke gave Anne some fun new toys, one of them being this fun dancing Elmo.

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Good job on the 5K and those tongue pictures are hilarious.
Mitzi

the Flammers said...

Way to go on the 5k! I think it's awesome. I love the pics!