Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're trainin' 'em young!

This is for all of you that say that I don't put ribbons in Anne's hair :) We were very excited that she's big enough to wear her camo dress from Aunt Michelle. (No Dad, we didnt let her go to church like that...we took out the bow.)
When I was looking back at Anne's newborn pics for her babybook that I'm trying to put together, I noticed that she is asleep in almost all of them. So I thought it was time to take one of her sleeping now. She looks so old!
Here's Anne's training. (It's also a pretty fun game that she likes to play every day).

We are starting to learn there are more and more advantages to living here in Provo. We like having all the BYU sporting events so close and so cheap! Even though we're not huge basketball fans, it was fun to go see them play for free with the Young Men. Anne loved all the sounds and lights and just sat and watched the game. We are hoping this is a good indicator that we can buy season tickets for BYU football next year :)

1 comment:

the Flammers said...

I love the ribbon and the dress! We'd love to come and see you guys some time. We'll have to make plans.