Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year, I wanted to thank my Mom for teaching me to not only play the piano but to appreciate music.  Music is such a big part of my life and I am so grateful for her influence and example. Since she is not able to be here in Utah, I made a digital piano recital for her. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you! Enjoy!

Good Morning to You - A song that was sung to us as kids to help us wake up :)

I Have Two Little Hands- Another song sung to us as little (and sometimes not so little) to remind us to keep our hands to ourselves.
My Heavenly Father Loves Me
I Often Go Walking - The words of this song always remind me of my Mom.
I Need Thee Every Hour - My Mom's favorite hymn.
Fur Elise
Juanita - Self Explanitory
Pathetique - I still have a lot of work to do on this song, but I'll have it down some day.
Moon River

No comments: