Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like.....



So I've come to the realization that I can not have a blog with out a cute messy picture of one of my children eating.  I don't know what it is.  They're just so...MESSY! 
 And cute.
 Cute little short stack.

 A very cute shirt from Grandma :)
 Cute outfit from Aunt Dawn.
 Rock Band Night at the Thatcher House!





 Followed by classical piano day...





 And back to rockin' out...princess style :)
 We had a fun night up in Salt Lake at Temple Square looking at all the "Pitty Quismus Tee Yites!" (Pretty Christmas Tree Lights) Ok..I can see why Zac needs a translator.








 Starting the Christmasing...


 Daddy and Rachel sharing one their favorite snacks, pomegranates.
Painting Christmas ornaments with friends.

 I just loved their outfits.

Mmmmm.
 Just funny.
 We just got our Christmas tree tonight! Yay for fresh Christmas tree smell!  The girls loved playing with the ornaments.  Anne played with a bell...Rachel ate the lights :) Good times.



 Anne and I were able to participate in our Stake play this year which was "Savior of the World".  It told about Christ's coming to the earth.  Anne and I were angels and I also got to play the part of Mary's cousin which was a lot of fun.  Anne was a wonderful angel.  She sang the songs with me and was very reverent when she was on stage.  She even took a bow at the end with me.  She was so excited to be an angel and talked about it for days. The best part was hearing her sing "Coooome Jesus Coooome". I hope this help her to understand why we celebrate Christmas.





1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

So cute! So sad I missed "Savior of the World" but you both look beautiful!