Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Rachel show !!!

Rachel America Thatcher
Nov 8 2010
7Lbs 8 Oz


A kiss before going to the hospital
Rachel's 1'st Photo
weighing in
A kiss from Big sister
Anne checking up on mom
My 3 girls
Good morning
Looking cute
The new family photo
I'm awake and just happy to be here.

Post by Zac. I have a little less to say than my wife but needed to get some pictures up before I got in too much trouble with the family. Both Rachel and mom are doing great and Anne loves her little sister. She does get a little jealous if we are holding Rachel though.

7 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Way to go guys! Nice to see everyone is doing great, good work on the finished product.

Lindzie said...

Congrats! Hope you are getting some sleep

Mitzi Beal said...

Congratulations! Rachel was almost born on my birthday. She's a cutie.

Jenni Rollins said...

Congratulations Ilene! I'm so excited for you =) Congrats!!!

Hayley said...

Super adorable! Enjoy her!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

Congrats! She is adorable!