Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Other Fun Stuff

We had a fun Halloween and birthday weekend! Here's Zac doing the obvious. And Anne (top right corner of the picture) doing what she does best.When I tried to get Anne to hold a spoon to help carve the pumpkins she kept giving me the "What the heck are you doing Mom?" look that she's giving me in this picture. :)

Yes, I love Halloween, so we had a family theme in our costumes this year. Zac was Reeses Pieces, I was milk, and Anne was a little Hershey kiss. I had a lot of fun making the costumes.
At Zac's work they invited the families to come and go trick-or-treating around the office and Anne was all tuckered out from looking so dang cute in her little costume.
Our house on Halloween night. We were all decked out, even though we only had three sets of trick-or-treaters :( sad. But we had fun with the Ross's and watched Charlie Brown's Halloween movie.
Can you guess out of the following pumpkins, which one I carved and which one Zac carved. Funny how they show our personalities.

Multi-tasking.
Just some cute pics. This one is for all of you who gave me a hard time about not dressing her in pink. I actually like this shade of pink, just in moderation.

You kind of have to turn up the volume on your computers to enjoy this video, but it is of Anne making some cute noises while she is completely asleep. She carried on with this for about five minutes straight. This one is of Anne talking (well her version of it at this point anyways). This is one of our favorite things right now. She stares straight at us and talks when we talk to her. She also has a cute little giggle now, but I doubt we'd be able to catch that on film.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

These were just great! Love the milk chocolate costumes - Reeses, of course to go with little kiss. They turned out super. AnneE is getting cuter by the day. Can't wait to see her again (and you 2 also).

Anonymous said...

Cute!! She is getting pretty big. When are you gonna bring her to school so we can see her? I loved the pumpkins, especially the 2nd one is that one yours? Well, have a good day!!!! :)