Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hayley's Shower, Bellies, and the Boys

My friend Hayley's baby shower. Yep, we're due a day apart and we're both having girls. And we both live in the same house, so it's going to be crazy here in provo soon!
The two prego ladies.

Me and Annie during our frequent excercise sessions. I tried doing my old kickboxing routine this week (very modified) and she was kicking along with me, it was very cute.

The boys (Christopher Ross on left) cleaning their guns after they went shooting during the baby shower.

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

What the heck? That is crazy that you guys are pregnant having girls together and what the..you are living together too. I'm so confused. That should be some crazy times with two crying babies and two crazy post partom moms. I'm excited for you both.
Mitzi