Monday, June 30, 2008

Just a Few

Updated belly shot, we're at 29 weeks! Anne's doing great, kickin up a storm. Her new trick is to push Daddy's head when he puts it on my tummy :)
I also got a new summer hair cut.
Zac's father's day presents. I know we're having a girl, but Zac can do all the stuff he wants to do with a boy, with her too. So she'll be a Packers fan like the rest of us and probably the only little girl with a football in her crib!
Zac is also trying a new (facial) hair cut.
(For Jennifer) Our rasberry plant has some yummy new treats on it!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Wow 29 weeks, it goes a lot faster when you aren't the one that is pregnant. Cute pictures. Oh by the way so far my baby food is not the right consistancy so I haven't even used it. I think if I can get it to work and not have it take too much time, then it will be worth it.
Mitzi

Jennifer said...

OOOH! I hope you enjoy the "treats"! Enjoy them for me and think of me while you are. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the beach! ;)