Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scuba Trip and Harvest

At our dive trip to Sand Hallow last weekend we got to carve pumpkins under the water! Very cool. (Ours were sick, hehe.)



Fishees!



Booyaha! I did it! My first time back in the water after my certification.

Loren, me, Zac, and Jennifer out playing on the sand dunes in Suzanne (Loren's Jeep).On our way home from scuba we decided to carve Jennifer's pumpkin...what turned out was totally not planned but dang awesome! (That's the back of the pumpkin.)
After it snowed we pulled up the last of our harvest..anybody know what to do with a ton of green tomatoes?

1 comment:

Juanita said...

What fun! Sometimes I think diving would be fun, then I think about the water....nah, you guys enjoy. (Gordon should start swimming tomorrow.) Your garden's great. Let me know how the ripening goes. Happy Halloween!